The ZWIA Website by Zero Waste International Alliance is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License
To see a full version (beyond this summary), please see the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
You are free to:
- Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material
- for any purpose, even commercially.
Under the following terms:
- Attribution — You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- ShareAlike — If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you must distribute your contributions under the same license as the original.
- No additional restrictions — You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
To submit a request for permissions beyond the scope of this license, please submit the form below.